I would like to thank Elsie Hagley for nominating me for my first ever blog award! If you haven’t checked out her blog before, please do so; she publishes a truly amazing range of posts, including weekly challenges, recipes and poems! This is a blog that I’ve followed for a good long while now and I always enjoy reading Elsie’s posts.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link to their blog.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- They must add seven facts about themselves.
- They should nominate fifteen people to do the award!
Seven Facts about Me:
- I’m currently in attendance at the University of Exeter, studying towards a degree in English Literature.
- My first ever story, written when I was five, was called “Lucy and the 100 cows”.
- I’m very passionate about animal welfare and have been a pescatarian for fourteen years now (this means that I eat fish but not meat).
- I am the proud owner of two cats, Margo and Mitch, and absolutely adore them! If you check out my Instagram page, you might see an occasional picture of them popping up from time to time.
- One of my favourite things to do is simply to go for a long walk in the middle of nowhere; the more lost I get, the better!
- I have quite a bad allergy to egg and so can’t eat most of the desserts/bakery products that are out there! If nothing else, this keeps me healthy.
- Some people love Marmite and some people hate it, but as for me, I’ve never even tried it!
If you’re looking for a new blog to follow, whether they’re a beginner or old-timer, these are the blogs that I highly recommend you check out!
There is absolutely no obligation for my nominees to complete a post for the “One Lovely Blog Award”; if nothing else, please see my nomination as my recognition of your wonderful posts! 🙂