For a long time now, my two main hobbies have been writing short stories and taking lots of photographs. It therefore makes perfect sense to me to start a photo prompt challenge of my own. Here are the rules:
- Below, you will find this week’s photo prompt!
- Responses to the prompt can vary from prose/poetry writing to more photographs – there are no limits and no word counts.
- There are no tangible prizes for this challenge, but I will be reblogging the top entries!
- Feel free to use the photo below or the “Sunday Scrawl” icon to illustrate your responses (although I’d love to see some of your own illustrations, too)!
- Please remember to include a pingback to this post in your response.
- To enter, click on the blue froggy link at the bottom of this page!
You can view my response to the prompt here.