For a long time now, my two main hobbies have been writing short stories and taking lots of photographs. It therefore makes perfect sense to me to start a photo prompt challenge of my own. Here are the rules:
- Below, you will find this week’s photo prompt!
- Responses to the prompt can vary from prose/poetry writing to more photographs – there are no limits and no word counts.
- There are no tangible prizes for this challenge, but I will be reblogging the top entries!
- Feel free to use the photo below or the “Sunday Scrawl” icon to illustrate your responses (although I’d love to see some of your own illustrations, too)!
- Please remember to include a pingback to this post in your response.
- To enter, please just add a linkup to your post in the comments section (linking to this blog should do it, but add an extra link if you’re worried)!
You can read my own response to this prompt here.