It’s Sunday again, which means that it’s time for the next Sunday Scrawl! This is a writing prompt competition that I have been running for a few weeks now; here are the rules:
- Below, you will find this week’s photo prompt!
- Responses to the prompt can vary from prose/poetry writing to more photographs – there are no limits and no word counts.
- There are no tangible prizes for this challenge, but I will be reblogging the top entries!
- Feel free to use the photo below or the “Sunday Scrawl” icon to illustrate your responses (although I’d love to see some of your own illustrations, too)!
- Please remember to include a pingback to this post in your response.
- To enter, click on the “Mister Linky” icon at the bottom of this page!
When I first took this photo, it inspired me to write a poem about being trapped in the education system, which you can read here. That’s my take on this week’s prompt; I can’t wait to read yours! Click here to enter –>