On the same day as I posted my last blog award, Soul Connection nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Whilst I was very pleased, I thought that it would be too soon for me to post about another award, so I decided to leave it a while. Nevertheless, I need to thank Soul Connection for this nomination! It’s so nice to feel appreciated in this way!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules.
Facts about Me:
- I absolutely adore nature. I consider myself – not an activist exactly – but I want to help animals and the environment. I hope, in the future, I can help our world as I can.
- I prefer writing to reading. I’ve always felt bad admitting this, particularly as I’m taking an English Literature course, not a Creative Writing course, but, even though I like books and I appreciate other writers’ works, writing will always be my true passion.
- I’m a bit of a Potterhead. I can’t remember how old I was when I saw the first film, but I remember that I was pretty young when I got hooked on the books. Even now, I listen to their audiobooks (read by Stephen Fry – I can thoroughly recommend them) to relax.
- I’m still not very sure about what I want to do in the future. As an undergrad, it’s about time that I started making some big decisions, but I’m struggling a fair bit if I’m honest.
- I have a tendency towards misanthropy (in other words, I sometimes view the human race pretty darkly. Philosophy taught me that we may only do good deeds out of our own need to survive, and, considering some of the evil things in the world, it’s not hard to judge our species).
- Having never really lived in a big city, I definitely prefer the countryside – I went to London a few months ago and hated every second of it; it was all noise and people, like there wasn’t enough space to breathe.
- I’m probably going to start a new blog section soon – more non-fiction based about either philosophy or Ancient Greece/Rome – let me know if you’ve got any ideas/advice for me!
This is the part where I’m supposed to nominate some new blogs for the award, but I’m going to have to pass on that this time. It just hasn’t been long enough since my last lot of nominations, and I know that a lot of people that I interact with are “award-free”, so I’m just going to leave you with this: anyone who reads this post and would like to receive the award, consider yourself nominated!
Thanks for reading, and thanks again to Soul Connection for the nomination! I really appreciate it.