I want to thank everyone who has taken part in the Sunday Scrawl so far! It’s been a pleasure to read your wonderful takes on my pictures and a privilege to host a challenge that helped inspire fellow writers.
However, due to a steady decrease in participation, I’ve decided to pause the Sunday Scrawl for the time being. I will definitely start it up again sometime, but for now, with university work on the horizon once more, and my desire to spend more time on the other prompt challenges that I take part in, this is going to be the last Sunday Scrawl for a few months. So, thanks for taking part, and here’s the final challenge:
- Below, you will find this week’s photo prompt!
- Responses to the prompt can vary from prose/poetry writing to more photographs – there are no limits and no word counts.
- There are no tangible prizes for this challenge, but I will be reblogging the top entries!
- Feel free to use the photo below or the “Sunday Scrawl” icon to illustrate your responses (although I’d love to see some of your own illustrations, too)!
- Please remember to include a pingback to this post in your response.
- To enter, click on the “Mister Linky” icon at the bottom of this page!