I need to thank Stephen from Stephen Writes, who has nominated me for another blog award! I’ve only recently discovered Stephen’s blog, but so far I’m really enjoying his posts; if you have a second, please do check out his blog!
Check out “take one” of this award here!
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve discovered recently or regularly follow.
- Nominate those 7 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
Wow, this is a really tough thing to do. Why is that as soon as someone asks you to describe yourself, you forget everything that you have thought, done, and said?
- I only really started reading for pleasure this year. I used to read a lot when I was younger, but the education system took the pleasure out of it for me. Then, earlier this year, I picked up a copy of Stephen King’s The Shining, and that’s all it took. Now, I am reading all the time, and I could not be happier about it.
- I’m desperate to get back into writing, but, with the pressure of university (I’m currently in my third and final year of my bachelor’s course), I’m really struggling to find the time for it. Hopefully, after I finish my degree, I’ll write more regularly.
- I have read/listened to the Harry Potter series more times than I care to admit; for quite a few years, I listened to the audiobooks on repeat. As soon as I finished the seventh book, I would begin again on the first book; if I had to hedge a bet, I would say that I have probably read them about thirty times.
- When it comes to TV/films, my tastes are really quite unsophisticated. When I watch a film or a TV programme, I just want to relax and turn my brain off for a few hours, so I often turn to a Disney film (my favourites are The Lion King, Mulan, and Tarzan) or something else that’s really light-hearted and easy to follow.
- I am the complete opposite of outgoing. The thought of standing in a crowded room filled with tightly-packed, sweaty bodies honestly sounds like my idea of hell; instead, I like to pass my time at home, reading a book or writing a blog post.
- It’s still my not-so-secret ambition to become an author. I realise that it’s quite unlikely, especially as I haven’t written anything for quite a while, but it’s just something that I’ve always aspired towards – like it’s a part of who I am.
- I really enjoy blogging. Writing these posts has become something that I genuinely look forward to, and I love that – I love how I can sit down and write. It’s a way of relaxing, a way of sharing my thoughts, and a way of connecting with others. I am so glad that I have found this community – it really is wonderful.
- Beth at The Books Are Everywhere.
- Elysa at Words Words Words.
- Tammy at Tammy’s Reading/Writing Life.
- Krystin at Here’s the Fucking Twist.
- Tiana at The Book Raven.
- Dora at Swift Coffee.
- Jenoy at Merchant Writes Again.
To my nominees: there is absolutely no obligation to take part in this award if you do not want to. If nothing else, just see it as an appreciation of your wonderful work! To everyone else: if you’re reading this post and want to take part in this award, then consider yourself nominated.
Thanks for reading!