The “Sunday Scrawl” weekly challenge is an opportunity for writers to interact with one another. Every Sunday, I will post a photo that will act as the ‘prompt’, encouraging other writers write a response to this photo. You can write about absolutely anything, from poetry to short prose, or maybe even an instalment of a longer story that you’ve been working on. I hope that you enjoy this challenge, as it’s my chance to combine my two greatest passions: writing and photography. You can check out the rules for the challenge below.
- There are no tangible prizes for this challenge, but I will be reblogging the top entries!
- Responses to the prompts can vary from prose/poetry writing to more photographs – there are no limits!
- Feel free to use my photo prompts to illustrate your responses.
- Please remember to make a pinkback to my prompt on each response you write!
- To enter, simply click on the blue froggy link at the bottom of each prompt page, where you can enter your name and blog URL.